Handmade Natural Raw Sapphire and Leather Dog Collar Unisex in XSmall
The Haute Dog Collection
Is your dog a fashionista or maybe a GQ fashionisto? Is your K9 a loyal lover of all-things-luxurious? Then our Haute Dog Collection was made for them! Created as a luxury line for the fashion-conscious dog lover, your pooch can look like a million bucks with these upscale and swanky collars featuring elegant gemstones and unique embellishments like conchos. Turn your pup into a trendsetting chic (or dashing) fashion model on four paws!
Choose from a natural-colored or hand-dyed black leather collar with the choice of the following natural gemstones: Ruby in Zoisite, Turquoise, Amethyst, Apatite, Aquamarine, Carnelian, Moonstone and Rose Quartz.
Sizes: Unisex - XSmall (9" - 11")
- All natural stones with no man-made treatments. Hand-stitched to the collar with strong waxed linen thread and knotted on either side of the stone and a small amount of adhesive to the back stitches for additional security.
- The Raw Sapphire that we use is actually Sapphire that has not been sorted our from the matrix in which it grew in. It comes directly out of the ground, and then is cut and polished.
- Sapphire is most commonly known for its blue color. However Sapphires come in a wide variety of colors also known as fancy sapphire or fancy sapphire colors; yellow, orange, pink, purple, and green. Padparadscha sapphire is a very rare sapphire with a pinkish-orange hue. A true Padparadscha will always have a hint of pink.
- Sapphire is the Traditional birthstone of September.
- Uses watermelon shaped beads on the vertical, divided into three sections with nickel-plated textured rivets.
Caring for your Gem Lady Treasures Collar
- Use a leather conditioner twice a year to clean and maintain the beauty of the leather.
- Always remove the collar before your dog goes into water (swimming or bathing).
*These gemstones have come directly from the earth, been cut into beads and polished. No treatments have been added by man to enhance the stones in any form. All natural gemstones are unique, that is the way Mother Nature made them. The gemstones on the collar you are purchasing will not be exactly as those pictured for that very reason. It is not a mistake, it is Mother Nature at her best!