Handmade Natural Rose Quartz and Hand-Dyed Black Leather Dog Collar Unisex in Small
The Haute Dog Collection
Is your dog a fashionista or maybe a GQ fashionisto? Is your K9 a loyal lover of all-things-luxurious? Then our Haute Dog Collection was made for them! Created as a luxury line for the fashion-conscious dog lover, your pooch can look like a million bucks with these upscale and swanky collars featuring elegant gemstones and unique embellishments like conchos. Turn your pup into a trendsetting chic (or dashing) fashion model on four paws!
Choose from a natural-colored or hand-dyed black leather collar with the choice of the following natural gemstones: Ruby in Zoisite, Turquoise, Amethyst, Apatite, Aquamarine, Carnelian, Moonstone and Rose Quartz.
Bonus! Before you check-out, make sure to check out our unique Paw Print Earrings for you with the same elegant gemstones that match those in your dog’s collar!
Sizes: Unisex - Small (12" - 14")
- All natural stones with no man-made treatments. Hand-stitched to the collar with strong waxed linen thread and knotted on either side of the stone and a small amount of adhesive to the back stitches for additional security.
- Quartz is one of the most important minerals on earth and makes up one of the most popular gemstone groups in the world of colored gemstones. It is the second most abundant mineral found in Earth's continental crust, second only to Feldspar.
- Known as the Love Stone, Rose Quartz is thought to attract and enhance love, and also strengthen relationships. It is known to promote self-esteem and acceptance.
- Uses faceted oval beads on the vertical, divided into three sections with nickel-plated textured rivets.
Caring for your Gem Lady Treasures Collar
- Use a leather conditioner twice a year to clean and maintain the beauty of the leather.
- Always remove the collar before your dog goes into water (swimming or bathing).
*These gemstones have come directly from the earth, been cut into beads and polished. No treatments have been added by man to enhance the stones in any form. All natural gemstones are unique, that is the way Mother Nature made them. The gemstones on the collar you are purchasing will not be exactly as those pictured for that very reason. It is not a mistake, it is Mother Nature at her best!